Visitors under the age of 13
Our service is not offered to persons under the age of 13.Thus, we do not intentionally gather Personal Data from visitors who are under the age of 13.
Types of Data We Collect
“Personal Data” means data that allows someone to identify or contact you, including, for example,your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, as well as any other non-public informationabout you that is associated with or linked to any of the foregoing data.
“Anonymous Data” means data that is not associated with or linked to your Personal Data;Anonymous Data does not, by itself, permit the identification of individual persons.We collect Personal Data and Anonymous Data, as described below.
Information You Provide to Us
- We may collect Personal Data from you, such as your name, e-mail and mailing addresses,phone number, and password when you create an account with us (“Account”).
- When you make a purchase, we (or our third party service provider) will collect all informationnecessary to complete the transaction, including your name, credit card information,debit card information, billing information and/or PayPal information.
- We retain information on your behalf, such as domain names, urls, timezone preferences,Invoice Service invoices, transactional history, messages and any other information thatyou store using your Account.
- If you provide us feedback or contact us via e-mail, we will collect your name and e-mail address,as well as any other content included in the e-mail, in order to send you a reply.
- When you participate in one of our surveys, we may collect additional profile information.
- When you post messages on our Site, the information contained in your posting will be storedon our servers and other users will be able to see it.
- We may also collect Personal Data at other points in our Site that state that Personal Data is being collected.
Information Collected via Technology
To make our Site and Services more useful to you, our servers (which may be hosted by a thirdparty service provider) collect information from you, including your browser type, operating system,Internet Protocol (IP) address (a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when youuse the Internet, which may vary from session to session), domain name, and/or a date/time stamp for your visit.
We currently use Google Analytics as well as Google Analytics for Display Advertising.Google Analytics collects information anonymously and reports website trends without identifyingindividual visitors.Google Analytics uses its own cookie to track visitor interactions.Website owners can view a variety of reports about how visitors interact with their website so theycan improve their website and how people find it.Please see the following links for more information about Google Analytics: http://www.google.com/analytics/,http://www.google.com/privacy.html and http://www.google.com/analytics/tos.html.You can also opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising by going to the Google Ads Preferences Manager.
Social Networking Sites
- log on to the Service with your login credentials from a social networking site(such as Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn) (“Social Networking Site”) or
Use of Your Personal Data
In general, Personal Data you submit to us is used either to respond to requests that you make,or to aid us in serving you better. We use your Personal Data in the following ways:
- to facilitate the creation of and secure your Account;
- identify you as a user in our system;
- improve our Site and Services;
- for our internal research and development;
- customize content to match your preferences;
- prevent suspended users from re-registering;
- provide the Services you request;
- send you a welcome e-mail to verify ownership of the e-mail address provided when your Account was created;
- send you administrative e-mail notifications, such as security or support and maintenance advisories;
- respond to your inquiries and requests;
- to make telephone calls to you, from time to time, as a part of secondary fraud protection orto solicit your feedback; and
- to send newsletters, surveys, offers, and other promotional materials related to our Services andfor other marketing purposes of Influx.
Creation of Anonymous Data
We may create Anonymous Data records from Personal Data by excluding information (such as your name)that make the data personally identifiable to you.We use this Anonymous Data to analyze request and usage patterns so that we may enhance the contentof our Services and improve Site navigation.Influx reserves the right to use Anonymous Data for any purpose and disclose Anonymous Datato third parties in its sole discretion.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
The information collected during the registration process by Influx may be used by Influx to:contact members, customize content to match your preferences, display member status, and displaythe date of a member’s last visit
Third Party Service Providers
We may share your Personal Data with third party service providers to:provide you with the Services that we offer you through our Site;to conduct quality assurance testing; to facilitate creation of accounts;to provide technical support; and/or to provide other services to Influx.These third party service providers are required not to use your Personal Dataother than to provide the services requested by Influx.
Affiliates and Acquisitions
Third Party Websites
Your Choices Regarding Your Personal Data
Changes to Personal Data
You may change any of your Personal Data in your Account by editing your profile within your Accountor contacting us via the Site. You may request deletion of your Personal Data by us,but please note that we may be required to keep this information and not delete it(or to keep this information for a certain time, in which case we will comply with your deletion requestonly after we have fulfilled such requirements). When we delete any information,it will be deleted from the active database, but may remain in our archives.We may retain your information for fraud prevention or similar purposes.
Security of Your Personal Data
Influx is committed to protecting the security of your Personal Data.We (and our third party service providers) use a variety of industry-standard security technologiesand procedures to help protect your Personal Data from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure.We also require you to enter a password to access your Account information.Please do not disclose your Account password to unauthorized people.No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however.Therefore, while Influx uses reasonable efforts to protect your Personal Data,Influx cannot guarantee its absolute security.
48 Cambridge st, Collingwood, 3066
2013-12-01 Version 1, initial version.